I almost exclusively use acrylics. The majority of these being inexpensive craft paints.
The rocket's exhaust plume is made from Super Sculpey over a brass rod.
The Neu Panzerfaust's warhead is from the kit. It's motor and fuel shaft is aluminum tubing. The deploying stabilization fins are from .005 sheet plastic.
The tactical insignia on the shoulder armor were hand painted using a stencil I cut from .005 sheet plastic as a guide. The insignia reads the second of the first platoon, blue company. This makes her First Sergent (the one who actually runs the platoon).
Wires on the exposed forearm were made from different colors of stretched sprue.
The side window had a section cut out and bullet hole damage created with a hobby knife.
The kit's poly vinyl power lines running down into the lower legs were substituted with metal springs from a Nitto SF3D Prowler kit.
The red lenses come from M.V Products.
Experimenting with using images on a computer monitor as photographic backgrounds.
...and then I changed the groundwork base.
Perhaps the third time is a charm. Redoing the groundwork. This represents my original idea while building the Gustav.
Finished (probably) photos